Root Bluestacks 2- A Guide much needed!
All game lovers know that to play Clash of Clans on a PC you can make use of Bluestacks so there have been numerous requests on a tutorial describing how to root Bluestacks 2. If you wish to root Bluestacks 2 and enjoy games such as Pokemon Go with unlocked hacks of location then you must read this post till the end because we will tell you all the steps you need to know to in order to root Bluestacks 2.
How to root Bluestacks 2?
If you have ever searched for the method of using the Bluestacks emulator, you will know that many people can root Bluestacks 2 with the help of the Kingroot app. Sadly, Bluestacks is well aware of this trick and they have placed a security patch on this loophole and as a result, you cannot root Bluestacks 2 Emulator through the Kingroot app.
We have tried other third party tools that are providing root access to the Bluestacks 2 by developing modifications inside the kernel and through other hacks. After this intensive research, we are bringing you an effective way to root Bluestacks 2 that will not fail you.
We know you wish to know how to root Bluestacks 2 but the issue is that many procedures for this have been inhibited by Bluestacks and one way you can root Bluestacks 2 is through the installation of the Pre-Rooted version of Bluestacks.
Step by Step Guide to root Bluestacks 2?
- If already have completed the installation of Bluestacks on your PC and you wish to root it then remember this cannot be done. You must delete Bluestacks and then complete the installation of the Bluestacks pre-rooted version from scratch. But if you don’t have the Bluestacks already on your PC, then jump to step 9.
- Then hot the button for Start and enter “Programs and Features”, you will be taken to the section of the programs and features window where you will be looking at the list of those programs that are installed on your PC. These programs will be sorted alphabetically so the sifting process will be much easier.
- You need to search for Bluestacks from this list and hit it highlight this program.
- When this has been highlighted, hit the button for uninstall
- If you are looking at a window saying “User Access Control” simply answer “Yes”.
- You will then be required to uninstall Bluestacks. BlueStacks will first require your verification and when the window saying “Are you sure you want to uninstall BlueStacks App Player” appears, hit the button “Yes”.
- You will now be looking at a second pop up window telling you to answer if you wish to keep all data and documents saved from Bluestacks installation. You must answer “No” here. Refer to the image below for better understanding.
- When the Bluestacks has been totally uninstalled from your PC, you will be asked to restart your PC device. Although this isn’t compulsory we think it is wise that you do it.
- Then you will be required to begin the downloading process of the pre-rooted version of Bluestacks 2 using this link. One thing you must remember that IntechBB isn’t the source of the root which is installed in this Bluestacks installer. Basically, we don’t know what the source is but if you wish to access your Bluestacks Accounts, ensure that you have set up a 2-factor verification in the ON position wherever the option is given. IntechBB will not be held liable in case your passwords are stolen.
- Simply hit the exe file and access it as the Administrator. You will be looking at a normal Bluestacks installer, keep obeying the shown prompts and you will now have successfully rooted Bluestacks 2 on your PC supported by Windows. Simply hit the button Next and then Next one more time and then Install. The rest of the Installation procedure will finish on its own.
When you have successfully rooted Bluestacks 2 or installed the rooted version of Bluestacks 2, you must take a look at the original account setup and then visit the Google Play Store and begin downloading the Root Checker app. If you launch and use this app, you will get to know that you have rooted Bluestacks 2 emulator successfully and can enjoy your games.